Hotmail.com as you know is a popular free webmail service owned by Microsoft which is now replaced as Outlook.com. You can get your emails, instant messages and other Microsoft services with a hotmail account. Besides that, you can make audio and video calls using my hotmail email ID as hotmail has been integrated with Skype and your hotmail contacts are automatically updated to Skype.
With Hotmail you can get 15 GB of free cloud storage on OneDrive and also provides free office online from which you can open and edit your Microsoft office files from your inbox for free. So all you need is a Hotmail account to be able to use these features. My hotmail email article will help you with check your hotmail email and managing your email step by step once you’ve created My hotmail email ID.
Follow these steps for my hotmail email sign in:
- Open any web browser you prefer or a new browser tab.
- Type in the Hotmail’s website www.outlook.com in the address bar of your browser and hit enter which will take you to the Outlook sign in page.
- Next, for my hotmail email sign in, enter your Hotmail email ID in the Microsoft account input field.
- Then, enter your associated password in the input field below.
- Click the blue “Sign in” button to check your hotmail email.
Once you gain access to your hotmail inbox,
- You can click the icon next to Outlook.com to switch between People, OneDrive, Calendar, Word Online and many more.
- To reply to your email, first click on the email to view it and then click on the “Reply button” at the top menu bar. You can find options such as “Reply”, “Reply all” and “Forward”. You can choose whatever option you want.
- Deleting the email is just as easy. Just click on the “Delete” button in the toolbar.
Hotmail.com allows you to send and receive messages, pictures and documents from work, friends and family. As you login in to Hotmail, you will be automatically directed into inbox page where you can see a list of incoming messages. In this short article check Hotmail inbox, we will guide you through each steps to login and check Hotmail account.
Steps to check Hotmail inbox:
- Open your browser or a new tab if your browser is already open.
- Type in www.hotmail.com in your address bar and press enter. You will be directed to Microsoft outlook login page.
- Enter your user name and password in the correct fields. Make sure you type your username and password correctly considering all the uppercase, lowercase, symbols and numbers and click on ‘Sign in’.
- Click on ‘Keep me signed in’ if you want your web browser to store your username and password so that you will not have to type your username and password the next time you want to login. Do this only if you are logging in from your personal device in order to avoid any unwanted access to your account.
- You will be re-directed to outlook inbox page where the list of incoming messages are displayed where you can check Hotmail inbox.
Then, you can do all sorts of things to the emails in the inbox, you can send a reply, flag it important, delete it, or move it to junk folder.
- Sign out after you have finished checking Hotmail inbox or simply close the tab if you have clicked on ‘Keep me signed in’
Possible things that can occur :
- If login fails, check your username and password and enter correctly. If the problem still persists, click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ and follow instructions as mentioned in the page to retrieve your account.
- If you do not possess a Hotmail account, click on ‘Sign up now’ to create your Hotmail account for yourself for free.
A proxy is an online server that enables you to access websites that have been restricted by organizations, schools, offices or even a nation. There are basically two types of proxies, one whose settings can be changed or configured using your own internet browser and the other web- based proxy for which, none of the settings in your computer needs to be changed.
Unblock Hotmail with proxy uses a proxy server that gives you an anonymous IP address that help your IP address to get through the firewall of the network or local internet service provider (ISP). So, in a nutshell, unblock Hotmail with proxy acts as a gateway that links you and Hotmail through a different route.
If Hotmail has been blocked in your school/office, unblock Hotmail with proxy sites can enable you to bypass internet restrictions and get access to Hotmail.
Steps to unblock Hotmail with proxy :
- Open an internet browser in your computer.
- Enter a popular proxy sites that you know or you can even google one if you don’t know any. Many proxy sites ask for a premium payment but, some of them are free. Some of popular and commonly used proxy sites are:
- Select a language if asked. Other free proxy sites are also available other than the above mentioned sites.
- Type the website you want to unblock (www.hotmail.com) in the space provided and press enter. You will be directed to Hotmail login page.
- Close/Ignore any advertisements that may open in some sites.
- Enter you username and password and login to use your Hotmail account.
- You can even sign up in a Hotmail account if you don’t have one.
- You now have a full access to your Hotmail account and you can use it as you do it regularly. After you’ve finished using your Hotmail account, don’t forget to sign out!
All your activity from proxy site is anonymous which cannot be tracked by the administrator. In this way, you can unblock Hotmail with proxy sites.