The web based mail services offers the login activity features to its users. It is popular among the Yahoo and Gmail clients. However, Hotmail Login history service has not been offered to the Hotmail users till now. It has disappointed millions of the hotmail users. The various beneficial services would have been provided to the hotmail users if this service was introduced. The service would give the information when was the last time your Hotmail account was used. The Hotmail login history plays an important role in the account security and privacy.
Does Hotmail Login History Feature Really Exist?
If this feature existed, you will be able to view all the past log in history. It will also give the information’s about other activities or changes made in your hotmail account. This feature will give the information about the location where your account has been used as well as it will give the information about the IP address of the computer in which your Hotmail account is used.
This service is not available to the hotmail users, it does not mean that www.hotmail.com do not keep any records about the hotmail accounts being used. They keep the record about the location, time and date IP address where the Hotmail account has been used. They keep the record in their system. But the information is not made available to the general users.
If your hotmail account is hacked others to perform any criminal activity or if your Hotmail account is misused by others, then you can make a police complaint. In this case, Hotmail will provide the Hotmail login history to the users and the police officers. It will help the police to find out the hacker as it will provide the detail information about the location and IP address of the computer from where the hotmail.com account has been misused.
It is very frustrating that Hotmail has not provided this service to all the users unlike Yahoo and Gmail. If someone’s Hotmail account gets hacked, it is very difficult for him to find out the hacker as every body will not want to make a police complaint all the time.
hotmail.com is one of the most used web based email service. Hotmail is also popular as outlook. Hotmail service is provided by Microsoft. Hotmail can also be used from the mobile phones. It can be run after connecting the mobile device with the internet service.
To use www.hotmail.com mobile site,
- You should first connect your device to the internet connection.
- Then open any of the available web browser in the phone such as Firefox, Chrome, Opera. And Safari in case you are using iPhone.
- Go to the web link www.hotmail.com. The new web page will be loaded. The opened page is the login page of the Hotmail. The page is titled as the Microsoft Account on the top of the page, highlighted in the blue color.
- In the middle of the page, the login box is provided. You will be asked to enter your Microsoft account and password in the box provided for hotmail login. Your email address (account) can be @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com.
- After entering the asked information, click on the “Sign in” button. The “Sign in” button is seen just below the login box. After clicking on it, your Hotmail account will be opened. You can send the mail from there. You can also view, your new mails and messages.
- Just below the “sign in” button, the option “Can’t access your account is provided”. The option should be clicked/tapped if you find any difficulties while signing in. The option is provided to solve various login problems.
- At the bottom right side of the www.hotmail.com mobile site, the option “Sign up now” is provided. The option is provided for the new users. The button should be tapped if you are looking to create a new account in Hotmail. In the new page you will provided with the online form. By filling this form with the correct information, you can create a new account in Hotmail.
These are the basic things that you can from www.hotmail.com mobile site. If you do not have time to open the website from the browser, then you can use different method of using www.hotmail.com mobile i.e. hotmail mobile app.
“Hotmail verwijderen” is a Dutch language. It means remove Hotmail or delete hotmail account. Hotmail is very popular web based email service. Hotmail service provided by Microsoft is also known as Outlook. Hotmail offers many features, but many people are preferring yahoo and google than hotmail. Many people are looking to delete their hotmail account for various reasons. For Hotmail verwijderen or to delete the hotmail account, the following process should be followed properly.
Steps for Hotmail verwijderen (remove hotmail)
- Open the web browser and open the hotmail site and login into your account using your mail address and password. Once your account is opened, in the top right corner, below your username the button “options” is available. Click on that button and then select “More options” from there.
- Click on “Manage your account”, then click on the option “Account details (password, aliases, time zone)”.
- Now, scroll down the page to view the option link “Close your account”. Click on that.
- You will be informed that, it will take 270 days to close the account permanently. After clicking on “Close your account”, it will notify that your all the data and stored message will be deleted and you will be unable to receive new emails. You will have an option to get back to your account. You can recover your account by just logging in into the Hotmail using your account.
Before closing the hotmail account, make sure that in the future you will not need your current hotmail posts. When re-activating the closed account, all your older data may not be restored. So the suggestion makes sure you are sure about hotmail verwijderen.
You will be unable to delete your Hotmail account, if your account is linked with the paid subscription of Hotmail such as Hotmail Plus or MSN premium. You should first set your account as a Free Account by deactivating your premium subscription. Then only you will be able to delete your account. As Hotmail is managed by Windows live account, you will not be able to close hotmail account without closing the entire Windows Live account.